Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Giving it a try

Recently I read an article by John Piper in which he encouraged pastors to have a blog where they could write, teach, recommend and interact with their congregation. After much consideration I have decided to take his advice and start my own blog. Those of you who know me understand that I do this with much trepidation (I have never been a huge fan of blogs). I plan to use this blog to review books, share my thoughts on Scripture and the Christian life and to discuss God's truth with those who are interested in doing so. Please pray that God will use it as a useful tool in the life of Covenant of Grace church and that it will be to the glory of Christ and for the good of His Kingdom

To God be the Glory

5 comments:

Granny said...

Well will wonders never cease! Can't wait to read :-)

Kristen said...

you're on my blog feed now! since we miss your sermons, we'll look forward to reading your thoughts here!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

sis said...

COG goes high-tech.

Candace/Chloe said...

Going now to link this to my blog!